Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What is Your Horses Personality ?

http://www.horsepersonality.com/quiz.html
Click the link and find out what your horses personality is.
Comity my 5yr old Thoroughbred is a People Pleaser.

Soft, sensitive, and very sweet describes this horse that will try and try to please you. They like to be told exactly what you want and then have you help them perform it. This is not your go-it-alone type of horse. They need you for support and can get very rattled if expectations are too high. This horse is in your life for the relationship.

However my horse Merlin  a 12 yr old Arab is a Rock Star.

The Rock Stars are confident and charismatic. They are expressive and strong minded. They love to show you what they know but are hard to get to focus on the small details of the task. They are found in many competitive arenas, usually at the top of their field

Ha Top in the Field of lazying about! Although that does look like his tongue.


2 comments:

  1. I have a Boss (Lily), a Rock Star (Norman the pony), two People Pleasers (Noble and Maisie) and one Wild Card (Dawn)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, well I should count my self luckly that I Have a People Pleaser.
    I should do one for my shetland pony.

    ReplyDelete