Tuesday, June 29, 2010

COFFEE

This is the first page of a short story I will be working on for the next couple of months.
                     Its called  Coffee, enjoy.

My SUMMER plans include;
  • riding A horse four days a week
  • getting in shape                          
  • get ready to rate up to C-2         
  • have a arena by the end of summer
  • volenteer at a vetrenary hospital
  • finish illistrations for the book
  •  finish Coffe                          
  • get Comety trained and rideable
  • earn money                         

2 comments:

  1. Very cool.

    BTW - did you hear the news that pony club is going to start alternative ratings?????? apparently you can rate the horse management, flat, and jumping all seperate!

    I did a cross country schooling clinic...it was so cool! Farley was jumping 2.5 foot no problem.....it's funny - she's hesitant in the arena with poles, but when it comes to logs and stuff it's like she says "of course we are suppose to go over logs!" Maybe because of endurance? Anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I heard a little bit about it...I'm not sure If I would go Jumping or Dressage. As soon as the arena gets finished I'll be able to actully ride!!!
    In the roudpen I find myself worried about guting my self on those tee posts:)

    Ha I Knew farley could jump!

    Hee Heee crosscountrys fun is it not?
    Some time we should tralilar up to Ram Tap together!
    I'v got passes for two for one day!
    Their abount 50$ each but I volenteer there and earned them.

    ReplyDelete